Recorded Webinar – ¡Ay! The Basics of Pain (ES)
¡Ay! The Basics of Pain (ES) – Recorded Webinar
Pain is a common event experienced by most of us at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, pain is a subjective matter and, therefore, difficult to describe and interpret.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with the mechanism of pain, how it is classified and evaluated by medical professionals, and the different qualities of pain (dull, acute, sharp, throbbing) used to describe it. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about pain in English and Spanish.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date & Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Dolor
- Mecanismos y clasificación
- Evaluación médica
- Diferentes parámetros usados para describir el dolor
- Terminología básica en inglés y español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #192 dated March 1st, 2019)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.