Recorded Webinar – Medical Ethics For Real Life (ES)
Everyday Ethics – Situaciones y soluciones (ES)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in Spanish, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work from and into Spanish.
In healthcare interpreting, Ethics and Standards of Practice set the environment for the practice of our profession in the United States. They help us tell right from wrong and guide our professional behavior. Unfortunately, there are some situations when applying these ethics and standards of practice is not as easy as it seems.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice and IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice and we will apply them in practical, real life situations.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: 7 days
- Subject: Medical Ethics and Standards of Practice
- NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- CHIA’s Interpreting Protocols
- Common situations and solutions
- Explicaciones en español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs) and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire 2 hours. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.