Peek-A-Boo – Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters
Saturday, July 22nd – 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm London
This 2-hour *live* webinar will be taught in English.
Imaging tests are a way healthcare providers can see what is going on inside your body. These tests send forms of energy (x-rays, sound waves, radioactive particles, or magnetic fields) through your body and then, changes in energy patterns made by body tissues create an image or picture. These pictures can show normal body structures and functions as well as abnormal ones caused by different diseases.
- Price: $60
- Date: July 22nd, 2017
- Time: 9am PDT/12pm EDT/5pm UK
- Subject: Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters (ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), X-rays, Computer tomography (CT) scans, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans, fluoroscopy, and mammogram)
- Risks and benefits
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS (pending approval). Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire session. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! Early Urpi ends on July 20th!
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase.