Webinar Replay – Peek-a-Boo – Imaging Tests for Interpreters
Peek-A-Boo – Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters (EN) – Replay
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar is taught in English.
Imaging tests are a way healthcare providers can see what is going on inside your body. These tests send forms of energy (x-rays, sound waves, radioactive particles, or magnetic fields) through your body and then, changes in energy patterns made by body tissues create an image or picture. These pictures can show normal body structures and functions as well as abnormal ones caused by different diseases.
- Price: $50
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters (X-rays, Computer tomography (CT) scans, fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans, ultrasound, and mammogram)
- Risks and benefits
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS. Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.