Medical History and Other Stories (EN) – Recording
Do you know the basic parts of the medical history? Do you understand why those forms ask so many questions? Do you wish all those questions and terms made more sense?
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the general medical history. We will talk about its parts and the terminology of each, as well as items related to child and adult illnesses.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $50
- Date & Time: Anytime!
- Duration: 2 hour *recorded* webinar
- Language: Neutral (English)
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind those questions
- Basic terminology
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 CEUs (ATA) and qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI) after successful completion of a test.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and 2 CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 24 hours of purchase.
Thank you 🙂