Medical History and Other Stories (EN for languages other than Spanish)
Friday, August 4th – 9am PDT/12pm EDT/5pm London
This 2-hour *live* webinar is designed for interpreters who speak a language other than Spanish
As medical interpreters, we fill out paperwork at doctor’s offices. A LOT of paperwork. These medical forms may be riddled with terminology. Some of it might seem easy, some we might not be familiar with, and some might just be obscure.
Since a medical history record is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider, it is very important that we become a conduit and not a bad filter of the information the patient gives the provider.
During this 2-hour *live* webinar, participants will become familiar with the general medical history record, its parts and the terminology of each in both languages, as well as items related to child and adult illnesses. We will even build a glossary during the class.
- Price: Early Urpi $55. After August 2nd: $60
- Date: August 4th, 2017
- Time: 9am PDT/12pm EDT/5pm UK
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind those questions
- Basic terminology
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS (pending approval). Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! Early Urpi ends on August 2nd.
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.