Building Blocks for Medical Terminology (LN) – Recording
Do you want to learn strategies for understanding medical terminology or would you like to brush up your medical terminology?
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the basic concepts of medical terminology. We will talk about eponyms and many Greek and Latin roots, suffixes, and prefixes that will make understanding and learning medical terminology much easier.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $50
- Date & Time: Anytime!
- Duration: 2 hour *recorded* webinar
- Language: Neutral (English)
- Subject: Medical Terminology
- Overview of Greek and Latin roots
- How to dissect a medical term
- How to recognize roots, prefixes, and suffixes and what they mean
- How to understand medical words
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar recording for one week!
- CEUs: After taking a test: 2 CEUs (ATA), 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM), and 2 CEUs (CCHI).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and 2 CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section here http://blueurpi.com/faqs/]
You will receive your electronic products within 24 hours of purchase.
Thank you 🙂