Webinar Replay – Interpreter’s Toolkit: Note-Taking Strategies (EN)
Interpreter’s Toolkit: Note-Taking Strategies (LN) – Replay
Note-taking is one of the most valuable skills in every interpreter’s toolkit – but also one of the least fully used. Many interpreters think they need to memorize a long list of one-size-fits-all symbols and abbreviations. Nothing is further from the truth.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the fundamentals of note-taking, get to know basic symbols and abbreviations, and leave with the tools to create their own customized symbols.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $50
- Date & Time: Anytime!
- Duration: 2 hour *recorded* webinar
- Language: Neutral (English)
- Subject: Note-taking Basics
- Learn about your Learning Style
- Rozan’s 7 Principles
- Basic abbreviations and symbols
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar recording for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 CEUs (ATA) and 2 DSHS CEUs; qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI) after successful completion of a test.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and 2 CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section here: http://blueurpi.com/faqs/]
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you 🙂