Webinar Replay – Ouch! The Basics of Pain (EN)
Ouch! The Basics of Pain (EN) – Replay
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar is taught in English.
Pain is a common event experienced by most of us at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, pain is a subjective matter and, therefore, difficult to describe and interpret.
During this 2-hour webinar, participants will get to know the mechanism of pain, how it is classified and evaluated by medical professionals, and the different qualities of pain (dull, acute, sharp, throbbing) used to describe it. We will also talk about activities of daily living (ADL).
- Price: $50
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: Pain
- Mechanisms and classification of pain
- How pain is assessed by medical professionals
- Recognize different qualities of pain
- Understand the activities of daily living
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS. Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM) and 2 CEUs (CCHI).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.