Get to know – The Respiratory System (EN)
Friday, June 23rd, 2017 – 9am PDT /1am CDT/ 12pm EDT
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language OTHER than Spanish.
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Respiratory System (nose, airways, and lungs) in English.
- Price: $60
- Date: Friday, June 23rd
- Time: 9am PDT/ 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
- Subject: Respiratory System (nose, airways, and lungs)
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS (pending approval). Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM), 2 CEUs (CCHI), and accepted by OHA for Oregon HCI Recertification.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase.