Webinar Replay – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Transplantation and More! (EN)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Transplantation and More!
Transplantation is the transfer of human cells, tissues, or organs from a donor to a recipient with the aim of restoring function(s) in the body. Donations can come from deceased donors and live donors. This process may be complex and difficult to understand for a layperson meaning that we, as medical translators and interpreters, must familiar with it.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the usual process before, during, and after a transplant and the necessary terminology related to it.
This webinar, to be delivered in English, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who speak a language other than Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and time: Anytime and anywhere
- Time to access site: One (1) week
- Subject: Transplantation
- Types of Transplantations
- Waiting List and Matching Process
- Surgical Process
- After Surgery Care (medications, etc.)
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CEUs for CCHI) and 0.2 CEUs for the National Board (CMI). CEUs for DSHS pending approval.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire 2 hours. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your digital products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.