Webinar Replay – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – ¡Trasplantes y mucho más! (ES)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – ¡Trasplantes y mucho más!
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in Spanish, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who speak Spanish.
Transplantation is the transfer of human cells, tissues, or organs from a donor to a recipient with the aim of restoring function(s) in the body. Donations can come from deceased donors and live donors. This process may be complex and difficult to understand for a layperson meaning that we, as medical translators and interpreters, must familiar with it.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the usual process before, during, and after a transplantation and the English and Spanish terminology related to it.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Time to access it: One (1) week
- Subject: Trasplantates
- Tipos de trasplantes
- La lista de espera
- Determinación de compatibilidad
- Proceso del trasplante
- Cuidado médico después del trasplante
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CEUs for CCHI) and 0.2 CEUs for the National Board (CMI). CEUs for DSHS pending approval.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire 2 hours. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your digital material within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.