Get to know – Upper Limb (EN) – Replay
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, and wrist).
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $50
- Date and Time: Anytime!
- Subject: Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand)
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs after successful completion of a test. Qualified for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM), 2 CEUs (CCHI), and accepted by OHA for Oregon HCI Recertification.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.