Recorded Webinar – Medical Ethics For Real Life (EN)
Everyday Ethics – Situations and Solutions (EN)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in English, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.)
In healthcare interpreting, Ethics and Standards of Practice set the environment for the practice of our profession in the United States. They help us tell right from wrong and guide our professional behavior. Unfortunately, there are some situations when applying these ethics and standards of practice is not as easy as it seems.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice, IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice and we will apply them in practical, real life situations.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: 7 days
- Subject: Medical Ethics and Standards of Practice
- NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- CHIA’s Standardized Interpreting Protocols
- Common situations and solutions
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs) and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.