Recorded Webinar – Everyday Ethics – Situations and Solutions (EN)
Everyday Ethics – Situations and Solutions (EN)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in English, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.)
Ethics and Standards of Practice are a set of shared, essentials guiding principles of morally appropriate behaviors for practitioners as they perform their day-to-day duties. In the case of medical interpreters, our ethics and standards of practice set the ethical environment for the practice of health care interpreters in the United States.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice and IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice and we will apply them in practical situations.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: 7 days
- Subject: Medical Ethics and Standards of Practice
- NCIHC’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- IMIA’s Ethics and Standards of Practice
- CHIA’s Standardized Interpreting Protocols
- Common situations and solutions
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs) and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.