Live Webinar – Expresiones idiomáticas deportivas
This 2-hour *live* webinar, to be delivered entirely in Spanish, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work from and into Spanish.
Las expresiones idiomáticas (idioms) are phrases that have a meaning of its own that cannot be understood from the meanings of its individual words. These phrases are constantly used by native speakers in their daily conversations. Therefore, we need to learn what they mean in English in order to convey their meaning in Spanish and vice versa. As the “word nerd” I am, I have been collecting several idioms related to different sports and have created a webinar about it so I can share it with you. Game on!
During this *2-hour live webinar*, participants will become familiar with idioms that include phrases used in sports, their meaning in English, their equivalent in Spanish, and how to apply them during translating and interpreting.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: Early Urpi: $47 (After September 14th: $57)
- Date: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020
- Time: 5 PDT /7 pm CDT/ 8pm EDT
- Subject: Expresiones idiomáticas deportivas
- Expresiones idiomáticas en inglés
- Su significado en inglés
- Traducción y equivalentes en español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for six months!
- CEUs: 2 CEAP CEUs (accepted by CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA), and 2 DSHS CEUs – Pending approval
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire 2 hours. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your registration information within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.