Recorded Webinar – My Fave Medical Resources
My Favorite Medical Resources
This 1-hour *recorded* webinar is designed for translators and interpreters who work from and into English.
The class was taught in English.
As a translator or interpreter, you are only as good as the resources you have and, nowadays, the internet is everyone’s go-to resource for finding medical information
Unfortunately, the internet is a “double-edged sword” because some information can look reliable but end up not being so. Also, if you do not know where to look, the process of looking for resources can be quite overwhelming.
During this one-hour webinar you will learn:
- My favorite reputable medical websites
- The best dictionary resources
- Tips and tricks to make your life easier
In short, I will share my favorite reliable resources with you to help save you time and avoid frustration. And you will leave with trustworthy resources you can turn to each time you need to do online research.
- Price: $10
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: Resources for Medical Translators and Interpreters
- Terminology Forums
- Patient Resources
- Professional Resources
- And more!
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your registration information within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.