Recorded Webinar – Get to know – El aparato respiratorio (EN/ES)
Get to know – El aparato respiratorio (EN/ES) – Recorded Webinar
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Respiratory System/El aparato respiratorio (nariz, vías respiratorias y pulmones).
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish. This class is taught in Spanish with examples in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: Respiratory System (nose, airways, and lungs) – El aparato respiratorio (nariz, vías respiratorias y pulmones)
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #205 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.