Live Webinar – El ABC de los AC (Anticonceptivos)
El ABC de los AC (anticonceptivos) – Live Webinar
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in Spanish.
Los anticonceptivos are any method, medicine, or device used to prevent pregnancy. There are many different options available depending on the way they work. In the United States, when a patient requests information about birth control the provider explains the available options. Then, the patient makes a decision based on the explanations provided.
After this 2-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology related to birth control in both languages. This class is presented in Spanish with terminology in Spanish and English.
- Price: $57 (until June 20th, then $67)
- Date: Saturday, June 22nd, 2019
- Time: 9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
- Subject: Birth Control – in Spanish
- Male and Female Reproductive Anatomy
- Main Birth Control Methods
- Pros, Cons, and Indications
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 CHI CEUs (pending approval), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board (approved!), and 2 DSHS CEUs (pending approval).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.