Recorded Webinar – El ABC de los AC (Anticonceptivos)
El ABC de los AC (anticonceptivos) – Recorded Webinar
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in Spanish.
Los anticonceptivos are any method, medicine, or device used to prevent pregnancy. There are many different options available depending on the way they work. In the United States, when a patient requests information about birth control the provider explains the available options. Then, the patient makes a decision based on the explanations provided.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology related to birth control in both languages. This class is presented in Spanish with terminology in Spanish and English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Birth Control – in Spanish
- Male and Female Reproductive Anatomy
- Main Birth Control Methods
- Pros, Cons, and Indications
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 CHI CEUs (approved!), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board (approved!), and 2 DSHS CEUs (pending approval).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.