Blue Urpi is a boutique translation, interpretation, and instruction company run by Dr. Gloria M. Rivera, CMI-Spanish, CHI-Spanish.
Her medical background, love for the English language, and teaching make her the perfect person for taking care of your medical translation and interpretation project or instructional goals.
She believes in treating each project the same way she used to care for her patients: in a personalized manner, with care, and keeping the highest standards.
Here are some interesting facts about her:
- Born and raised in Lima, Peru.
- Graduated from Universidad San Martin de Porres's College of Medicine.
- Worked at the Peruvian Navy Medical Center as a general practitioner and general surgeon.
- Achieved the Professional Certificate of Translation and Interpretation at UCSD Extension.
- Certified Medical Interpreter (CMI-Spanish), Certified Healthcare Interpreter (CHI-Spanish), and California Certified Court Interpreter (CCCI)
- Faculty Member of the National Center for Interpretation's Agnese Haury Institute (University of Arizona) teaching the Medical Interpreter Training Institute (MITI) since 2013.
- Recipient of CHIA's 2018 Trainer of the Year Award
Blue Urpi is located in San Diego, CA 92103. We serve San Diego, Imperial, Orange, and Los Angeles counties.
Feel free to contact us via phone or via e-mail. We will be happy to provide a quote free of charge for your project.