Recorded Webinar – Get to know – El miembro superior (EN/ES)
Get to know – El miembro superior (EN/ES)
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish. This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand) – Miembro superior (hombro, codo, muñeca y mano), fundamental terminology about:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #178 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.