Recorded Webinar – ¡Ay! The Basics of Pain (ES)
¡Ay! The Basics of Pain (ES)
Pain is a common event experienced by most of us at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, pain is a subjective matter and, therefore, difficult to describe and interpret.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with the mechanism of pain, how it is classified and evaluated by medical professionals, and the different qualities of pain (dull, acute, sharp, throbbing) used to describe it. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about pain in English and Spanish.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date & Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Dolor
- Mecanismos y clasificación
- Evaluación médica
- Diferentes parámetros usados para describir el dolor
- Terminología básica en inglés y español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #192 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire 2 hours. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.