Bundle: Medical History + Pain (EN) – Recorded Webinars
The medical history record is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider. If the interpreter is not proficient it this terminology the provider may arrive at the incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
After this 4-hour *recorded* webinar bundle, participants will become familiar with the general medical history and its parts and pain and different qualities of pain (dull, acute, sharp, throbbing) and all the terminology in English.
This webinar is presented in English; interpreters of all levels are welcome.
- Price: $102
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: Two (2) weeks
- Subject: Medical history + Pain
- Medical history and its parts
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Pain and common terminology
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 4 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 4 CHI CEUs for CCHI) and 4 DSHS CEUs (Approval #192 and #212 03/26/20).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs participants must score over 75% on each module test. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.