Recorded Webinar – La historia clínica y otras anécdotas (ES)
La historia clínica y otras anécdotas (EN-ES) – Recorded Webinar
As medical interpreters, we fill out paperwork at doctor’s offices. A LOT of paperwork. These medical forms may be riddled with terminology. Some of it might seem easy, some we might not be familiar with, and some might just be obscure.
Since a medical history record is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider, it is very important that we become a conduit and not a bad filter of the information the patient gives the provider.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the general medical history record, its parts and the terminology of each in both languages, as well as items related to child and adult illnesses.
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar is designed for English/Spanish interpreters. This class is taught in Spanish with examples in English. English/Spanish interpreters of all levels are welcome.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind those questions
- Basic terminology
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #212 dated March 19, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must watch the entire webinar, take a test, and score a passing grade. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.