Recorded Webinar – La historia clínica y otras anécdotas (ES)
La historia clínica y otras anécdotas (EN-ES) – Recorded Webinar
The medical history record is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider. As interpreters we may assist a patient to fill out these forms or be the conduit when the provider interviews the patient. In either situation, if the interpreter is not proficient it this terminology the provider may arrive at the incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the general medical history record, its parts and the terminology of each in both languages, as well as items related to child and adult illnesses.
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar is designed for English/Spanish interpreters. This class is taught in Spanish with examples in English. English/Spanish interpreters of all levels are welcome.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind the questions asked
- Basic terminology in English and Spanish
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #212 dated March 1st, 2019)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and 2 CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.