Recording – La historia clínica y otras anécdotas (ES)
A medical history is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider. As interpreters, if we are not proficient it this terminology the provider may arrive at the incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar participants will become familiar with basic concepts and terminology about the general medical history. This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 6 months)
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind the questions asked
- Basic terminology in English and Spanish
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for six months!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #212)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and 2 CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.