Recorded Webinar – Interpreter’s Toolkit: Medical Note-Taking (EN)
Interpreter’s Toolkit: Medical Note-Taking (EN) – Replay
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for participants who are already familiar with the fundamentals of note-taking [scroll below for more info].
Students will get to know basic medical symbols and abbreviations (already used by medical professionals) and leave with the tools to create their own customized symbols. They will also see a note-taking exercise useful for developing their own medical symbols.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime!
- Language: Neutral (English)
- Subject: Medical Note-Taking
- Basic note-taking review
- Medical symbols and abbreviations
- Exercises and feedback
- Class handout in PDF Format
- Access to the webinar video for one week
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #177 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your electronic products within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you 🙂
**Note: Interpreter’s Toolkit: Note-Taking Strategies (EN) is not a pre-requisite, but provides the necessary foundation for this class. You can purchase it here http://blueurpi.com/product/note-taking/**