Live Webinar – Genética – Del ADN al árbol genealógico
Genética – Del ADN al árbol genealógico (ES) – Live Webinar
La genética (Genetics) is a branch of biology concerned on how living things receive common traits from previous generations. It studies genes, DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), chromosomes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.
After this 2-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments related to genetics in both languages. This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
- Price: Early Urpi: $57 (After April 24th: $67)
- Date: Friday, April 26th, 2019
- Time: 5pm PDT/ 7am CDT / 8pm EDT
- Subject: Genética (genetics) in English and Spanish
- DNA, genes, and chromosomes
- Terminology about basic inheritance
- Parts of a pedigree or family tree
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board (CEU ID 18-1364), and 2 DSHS CEUs [Pending approval]
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CCEUs participants must attend the 2 hours of class. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.