Recorded Webinar – Genética – Del ADN al árbol genealógico
Genética – Del ADN al árbol genealógico (ES) – Recorded Webinar
La genética (Genetics) is a branch of biology concerned on how living things receive common traits from previous generations. It studies genes, DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), chromosomes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments related to genetics in both languages. This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Genética (genetics) in English and Spanish
- DNA, genes, and chromosomes
- Terminology about basic inheritance
- Parts of a pedigree or family tree
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board (CEU ID 18-1364), and 2 DSHS CEUs
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.