Recorded Webinar – Medical History and Other Stories (EN)
Medical History and Other Stories (EN for languages other than Spanish) – Recorded Webinar
The medical history record is a medical-legal document and the main source of information for a healthcare provider. As interpreters we may assist a patient to fill out these forms or be the conduit when the provider interviews the patient. In either situation, if the interpreter is not proficient it this terminology the provider may arrive at the incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the general medical history record, its parts and the terminology of each in both languages, as well as items related to child and adult illnesses.
This class is designed for interpreters who speak a language other than Spanish and taught in English. All levels and languages are welcome.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: The Medical History
- All the components of a general history
- The reason behind those questions
- Basic terminology
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #213 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must watch the entire webinar, take a test, and score a passing grade. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It is flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.