Recorded Webinar – Get to know – Cardiovascular System (EN)
Get to know – Cardiovascular System (EN)
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Cardiovascular System.
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish. This class is taught in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and Anywhere!
- Duration: 2 hours
- Subject: Cardiovascular System
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.