Recorded Webinar – Get to know – El miembro superior (EN/ES)
Get to know – El miembro superior (EN/ES)
El miembro superior (Upper Limb) is composed of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hands. It is more than just muscles and bones. It is a structure that has ligaments, muscles, and tendons that make up, stabilize, and help each joint move.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will be familiar with anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, and wrist) in both languages.
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish. This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand) – Miembro superior (hombro, codo, muñeca y mano), fundamental terminology about:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #178 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.