Bundle: Orthopedics (EN) – Recorded Webinars
This 6-hour *recorded* webinar bundle was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Become familiar with the fundamental terminology related to anatomy, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the spine, upper limb, and lower limb.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $154
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: Three (3) weeks
- Subject: Spine, Upper Limb, and Lower Limb.
- Fundamental anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for three (3) weeks!
- CEUs: 6 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI) and 6 DSHS CEUs (Approval #301, #178, and #317 03/26/20).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs participants must score over 75% on each module test. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.