Recorded Webinar – Get To Know – The Spine (EN)
Get To Know – The Spine (EN)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, delivered entirely in English, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.)
The spine or vertebral column is part of the musculoskeletal system and is more than 26 vertebrae. It is composed of tendons, muscles, ligaments, and much more.
During this 2-hour *recorded* webinar, participants will become familiar with the basic anatomy and physiology of the spine, common signs, symptoms, diseases, tests, diagnosis, and treatment. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about the spine in English.
This class will be presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time:Anytime and anywhere
- Available: 7 days
- Subject: The Spine
- Anatomy and physiology
- Common diseases: Signs and symptoms
- Tests, diagnosis, and treatment
- Basic terminology in English
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs) and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA) –2 DSHS CEUs Pending approval
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Completion and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.