Recorded Webinar – Get To Know – The Human Eye (EN)
Get To Know – The Human Eye (EN)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, delivered entirely in English, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.)
The human eye is this wonderful organ that not only is the main responsible for our vision, but it also is the place where many different diseases manifest.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with the basic eye anatomy and physiology, common signs and symptoms, common diseases, tests, diagnosis, and treatment. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about the human eye in English.
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: 7 days
- Subject: The Human Eye
- Anatomy and physiology
- Common diseases: Signs and symptoms
- Tests, diagnosis, and treatment
- Basic terminology in English
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs), 2 DSHS CEUs, and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Completion and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.