Recorded Webinar – Ouch! The Basics of Pain (EN)
Ouch! The Basics of Pain (EN)
Pain is a common event experienced by most of us at some point in our lives. Unfortunately, pain is a subjective matter and, therefore, difficult to describe and interpret.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with the mechanism of pain, how it is classified and evaluated by medical professionals, and the different qualities of pain (dull, acute, sharp, throbbing) used to describe it. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about pain in English so it can be better understood in all languages.
This class is presented in English has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and a language other than Spanish (Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, etc.)
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Pain
- Mechanism and classification
- Assessment of pain by healthcare professionals
- Qualities used to describe pain
- Other terminology related to pain
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #191 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.