Recorded Webinar – Get to know – Lower Limb (EN)
Get to know – Lower Limb (EN) – Recorded Webinar
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Become familiar with the fundamental terminology related to anatomy, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Lower Limb (thigh, leg, and foot).
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Lower Limb (hip, thigh, leg, and foot).
- Fundamental anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI) and 2 DSHS CEUs.
[Note:In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.