Bundle: Note-Taking Basics + Medical (EN) –
Note-taking is one of the most valuable skills in every interpreter’s toolkit – but also one of the least fully used. Many interpreters think they need to memorize a long list of one-size-fits-all symbols and abbreviations. Nothing is further from the truth.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar bundle, will become familiar with the fundamentals of note-taking, get to know basic symbols and abbreviations, and leave with the tools to create their own customized symbols.
Students will also get to know basic medical symbols and abbreviations (already used by medical professionals) and leave with the tools to create their own customized symbols. They will also see a note-taking exercise useful for developing their own medical symbols.
This webinar is presented in English; interpreters of all levels are welcome.
- Price: $102
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: Two (2) weeks
- Subject: Basic + Medical Note-taking
- Learn about your Learning Style
- Rozan’s 7 Principles
- Basic abbreviations and symbols
- Medical symbols and abbreviations
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for two weeks!
- CEUs: 4 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 4 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.4 CMI CEUs for the National Board (Approval 19-104 and 19-1019), and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #173 and #173 dated 03/26/20).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs participants must score over 75% on each module test. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.