Get to know – El aparato respiratorio (EN/ES)
Saturday, June 24th, 2017 – 9am PDT /1am CDT/ 12pm EDT
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Respiratory System/El aparato respiratorio (nose, airways, and lungs) in English and Spanish.
- Price: $60
- Date: Saturday, June 24th
- Time: 9am PDT/ 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
- Subject: Respiratory System (nose, airways, and lungs) – El aparato respiratorio (nariz, vías respiratorias y pulmones)
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: Valid for 2 ATA CEUs and 2 DSHS (pending approval). Qualifies for 0.2 CEUs (NCIBM), 2 CEUs (CCHI), and accepted by OHA for Oregon HCI Recertification.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase.