Recorded Webinar – Peek-a-Boo – Imaging Tests for Interpreters
Peek-A-Boo – Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters (EN) – Recorded Webinar
Imaging tests are a way healthcare providers can see what is going on inside your body. These tests send forms of energy (x-rays, sound waves, radioactive particles, or magnetic fields) through your body and then, changes in energy patterns made by body tissues create an image or picture. These pictures can show normal body structures and functions as well as abnormal ones caused by different diseases.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, attendees will become familiar with X-rays, Computer tomography (CT) scans, fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans, ultrasound, and mammogram. We will focus on their mechanism, indications, and risks and benefits.
This class is taught in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime! (Available for 7 days)
- Subject: Imaging Tests for Healthcare Interpreters (X-rays, Computer tomography (CT) scans, fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans, ultrasound, and mammogram)
- Risks and benefits
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #207 dated March 1st, 2019)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personalized link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.