Live Webinar – Fingerprint Fundamentals (EN)
Forensics – Fingerprint Fundamentals – Live Webinar
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Fingerprints are a type of physical evidence can be left on a murder weapon, found at a crime scene, or used identify human remains. Its analysis uses biological samples for profiling suspects, identifying criminals, and disproving claims. Therefore, in order to be prepared for these challenges, court interpreters need to be familiar with the fundamental fingerprint terminology.
After this 2-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology related to fingerprints. This class is presented in English for court interpreters of all languages and levels.
- Price: $57 (until June 26th, then $67)
- Date: Friday, June 28th, 2019
- Time: 5pm PDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT
- Subject: Fingerprints – in English
- Visualization and processing
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 CIMCEs (Approval ID # 4826), 2 DSHS CEUs (pending approval), 2 CEUs JD Oregon (pending approval).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your registration link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.