Live Webinar – Huellas dactilares en su tinta (ES)
Forensics – Huellas dactilares en su tinta- Live Webinar
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in Spanish.
Fingerprints are a type of physical evidence can be left on a murder weapon, found at a crime scene, or used identify human remains. Its analysis uses biological samples for profiling suspects, identifying criminals, and disproving claims. Therefore, in order to be prepared for these challenges, court interpreters need to be familiar with the fundamental fingerprint terminology.
After this 2-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology related to fingerprints in both languages. This class is presented in Spanish with terminology in Spanish and English.
- Price: $57 (until June 27th, then $67)
- Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2019
- Time: 9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT
- Subject: Fingerprints – in Spanish
- Visualization and processing
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 CIMCEs (Approval ID # 4827), 2 CEUs JD Oregon (pending approval).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your registration link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.