Recorded Webinar – Get to know – Upper Limb (EN)
Get to know – Upper Limb (EN)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Become familiar with the fundamental terminology related to anatomy, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, and wrist).
This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Upper Limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand)
- Fundamental anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #180 dated March 20, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.