Live Webinar – Get to know – El aparato cardiovascular (EN/ES)
Get to know – El aparato cardiovascular (EN/ES)
Become familiar with basic anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Cardiovascular System/El aparato cardiovascular.
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish. This class is taught in Spanish with examples in English.
- Early Urpi Price: $57 ($67 after February 19th)
- Date: Thursday, February 21st, 2019
- Time: 5pm PST / 8pm EST
- Subject: Cardiovascular System – El aparato cardiovascular
- Basic anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board, and 2 DSHS CEUs (Pending approval)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must attend the entire webinar. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.