Recorded Webinar – Get To Know – El ojo humano (ES)
Get To Know – El ojo humano (ES)
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in Spanish, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work from and into Spanish.
El ojo humano is this wonderful organ that not only is the main responsible for our vision, but it also is the place where many different diseases manifest.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with the basic eye anatomy and physiology, basic signs and symptoms, common diseases, tests, diagnosis, and treatment. We will discuss the medical and lay terminology about el ojo humano in English and Spanish.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: El ojo humano
- Anatomía y fisiología
- Enfermedades frecuentes: Signos y síntomas
- Pruebas, diagnóstico y tratamiento
- Terminología básica en inglés y español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs), 2 DSHS CEUs, and 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal link within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.