Recorded Webinar – Expresiones idiomáticas anatómicamente correctas
Expresiones idiomáticas anatómicamente correctas (ES) – Recorded Webinar
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar, to be delivered entirely in Spanish, has been specially designed for translators and interpreters who work from and into Spanish.
Las expresiones idiomáticas (Idioms) are phrases that have a meaning of its own that cannot be understood from the meanings of its individual words. As native speakers we are familiar with what idioms mean in Spanish, but we need to learn the meaning of their translations or equivalents in English. I have been collecting several related to body parts and have created a webinar about it.
During this *2-hour recorded webinar*, participants will become familiar with idioms that include body parts, their meaning, their equivalent in Spanish, and how to apply them during interpreting.
This class will be taught in Spanish with examples in English and Spanish.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anywhere and anytime
- Subject: Expresiones idiomáticas anatómicamente correctas
- Expresiones idiomáticas en inglés
- Su significado en inglés
- Traducción y equivalentes en español
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar replay for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Accepted by CCHI as 2 CEUs), 0.2 CMI CEUs (accepted by NBCMI and IMIA), 2 DSHS CEUs, 2 WA Court CEUs, and 2 OR DOJ CEUs.
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your personal within 1-2 business days of purchase. Thank you.