Live Webinar – El cuerpo humano – Parte 1
El cuerpo humano – Parte 1 (ES) – Live Webinar
El cuerpo humano (the human body) is the structure of a human being. It is composed of different types of cells that together create tissues and, subsequently, organ systems. These parts work together and stay in homeostasis. The study of the human body includes embryology, histology, anatomy, and physiology.
After this 3-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology of the following systems: The skin, the skeletal system, the muscular system, the nervous system and the sense organs, and the cardiovascular system in both languages.
This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English. This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
- Price: Early Urpi: $57 (After May 9th: $67)
- Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
- Time: 9am PDT/ 11m CDT / 12pm EDT
- Subject: El cuerpo humano -Spanish with terminology in English
- Cells and tissues
- The skin
- The skeletal system
- The muscular system
- The nervous system and the senses
- The cardiovascular system
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 3 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.3 CMI CEUs for the National Board (CEU ID 18-1364), and 3 DSHS CEUs [Pending approval]
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CCEUs participants must attend the 2 hours of class. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.