Recorded Webinar – Get to know – El miembro inferior (ES/EN)
Get to know – El miembro inferior (ES) – Recorded Webinar
El miembro inferior (Lower Limb) is composed of the hip, thigh, leg, and foot. It is more than just muscles and bones. It is a structure that has ligaments, muscles, and tendons that make up, stabilize, and help each joint move.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar participants will be familiar with anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the Lower Limb (hip, thigh, leg, and foot) in both languages.
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Lower Limb (hip, thigh, leg, and foot).
- Fundamental anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.2 CMI CEUs for the National Board (CEU ID 18-1364), and 2 DSHS CEUs (Approval #317 dated October 25, 2018)
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CCEUs participants must attend the 2 hours of class. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.