Bundle – Traumatología (ES) – Recorded Webinars
Become familiar with the fundamental terminology related to anatomy, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of la columna, el miembro superior, and el miembro inferior.
After this 6-hour *recorded* webinar bundle participants will be familiar with anatomy, terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments of the la col (hip, thigh, leg, and foot) in both languages.
This webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in English and Spanish.
This class is presented in Spanish with examples in English.
- Price: $154
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: Three (3) weeks
- Subject: Spine, Upper Limb, and Lower Limb.
- Fundamental anatomy
- Terminology about signs and symptoms
- Common conditions, diagnosis, and treatments
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 6 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI), 0.6 CMI CEUs for the National Board (CEU ID 18-1364), and 6 DSHS CEUs (Approval #301, #178, and #317 03/26/20).
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs participants must score over 75% on each module test. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your personal link within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.