Recorded Webinar – Genetics – From DNA to the Family Tree (EN)
Genetics – From DNA to the Family Tree (EN) – Recorded Webinar
This 2-hour *recorded* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Genetics is a branch of biology concerned on how living things receive common traits from previous generations. It studies genes, DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), chromosomes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.
After this 2-hour *recorded* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments related to genetics in both languages. This class is presented in English.
- Price: $57
- Date and Time: Anytime and anywhere!
- Available: One (1) week
- Subject: Genetics – in English
- DNA, genes, and chromosomes
- Terminology about basic inheritance
- Parts of a pedigree or family tree
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI) and 2 DSHS CEUs
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs, participants must take a test and score over 75%. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
Quick! It’s flying away!
You will receive your link to the class within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.