Live Webinar – Genetics – From DNA to the Family Tree (EN)
Genetics – From DNA to the Family Tree (EN) – Live Webinar
This 2-hour *live* webinar was designed for translators and interpreters who work in a language other than Spanish.
Genetics is a branch of biology concerned on how living things receive common traits from previous generations. It studies genes, DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), chromosomes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.
After this 2-hour *live* webinar participants will be familiar with the fundamental terminology, diseases and conditions, diagnosis, and treatments related to genetics in both languages. This class is presented in English.
- Price: Early Urpi: $57 (After April 23rd: $67)
- Date: Thursday, April 25th
- Time: 5pm PST/ 7am CST / 8pm EST
- Subject: Genetics
- DNA, genes, and chromosomes
- Terminology about basic inheritance
- Parts of a pedigree or family tree
- Class handout in PDF format
- Access to the webinar video for one week!
- CEUs: 2 ATA CEUs (Qualifies for 2 CHI CEUs for CCHI) and 2 DSHS CEUs [Pending approval]
[Note: In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance and CEUs participants must attend the 2 hours of class. For more information, visit our FAQ section]
You will receive your registration information within 24 hours of purchase. Thank you.